Saturday, January 29, 2022

227 – part (2) of (4)

Farmyard Fun and Frolics

 

The prefect Richard Sharp unhooked the gate to the pig paddy field, and Grizelda Gutteridge  obediently padded inside. Yuck….as her feet fell several inches into soft mud, simply for starters. She hovered uncertainly for several seconds, and then one of the residual Whipmasters sloshed towards her, even as Richard Sharp strode away. “If it isn’t Grizzie Bare….” he said ominously, using her original nickname. It wasn’t a million miles away from grizzly bears….and absolutely apt in this instance, “….in case my name has slipped your memory….” it had, “….I’m Gordon Florist, sometime from dorm 6N….” oh dear….another of The Six Nasties, though Year LXXXVIII, “….it’s Flawed Gawd, and I shall take the greatest of pleasure in….well, flooring you….” very funny, “….you may recall an incident in The Canteen when I was one of The Boys In Blue….” hence another of The Narks, and No she didn’t, “….you kindly Shopped me to the Supervisor for whispering Pass The Salt, during a Quiet Canteen….” still nothing, “….it was with one whack a word, and further flogging for the usual reason….” it still didn’t implicate her, “….since Silage said the naughty Note he’d been passed was written with green ink….” a fair cop, and guilty as charged, M’Lord, “….there’s no need to hover on the brink, so take the plunge.” As indeed his successors had been required to do only half an hour previously. However their penance had only been into a relatively dry drainage ditch. “Ohh,” she moaned as he pushed her hard. She attempted to take a step, however her feet were fixed in the mud, so she fell forward onto her arms. Then she felt a Wellington boot on her backside. “Ohh….” she repeated as she was propelled further, “…..ughhh,” she added as her front found favour with all the masses of mud, mess and misery….sizzzcrackkk “….ahhh….” sizzzcrackkk “….ahhh,” she gasped as two lashes landed on her bare back. Obviously there was no point in protesting anything about deserving his discipline, since it was Sneaking By Sluts which was the root cause of all his ire. It wasn’t normally considered a crime.

 

FLASHH “….I have her on film, Gordon,” said the second Whipmaster, “and the picture can go down to the Camera Club, along with all our others. Next, the sodding sneak can take a trample with a walkover….” well, she HAD been in dorm 6S, “….being The Boot Boy, this is really rather apt….” which must make him Boyd Booth of dorm 6D, thus once one of The Six Demeaners, “….you might recall a lunchtime last year when you were Library Monitor….” no, she didn’t, “….when you decided dropping my biro on the floor constituted a crime, and awarded me three strokes….doubled due to my distended dick.” All right, maybe she’d been having a bad hair day? But then they always were, since she hadn’t been a happy bunny until after her Mental Makeover. “Ohh….ohh….ohh….” she moaned as he stepped slowly along her back, “….ughhh,” she added as he pushed her head down deeply into the mud….sizzzcrackkk “….owww….” FLASHH….sizzzcrackkk “….owww,” she gasped as two lashes arrived onto her arse. They wandered away happily, and then she looked up into the eyes of Miss Whiplash. She was a whip-wielding wanton wench wearing a lot of black leather, but not in such a way which obscured ogling over her beautiful boobs, bum, or best bits. At least with the Wellingtons she should be spared any spurs. Then she stroked her slit suggestively. “This may serve as a reminder of my identity….Grizzie Bare,” she said. “So it’s Cunnie Stroker,” she said, “or Connie Striker, Ma’am. I’m sorry for whatever it was I did to you….” sizzzcrackkk “….ahhh,” she added. “It was when I was one of The Six Knackerers of dorm 6K,” she said, “and I was sitting immediately in front of you during morning assembly. Missus sneezed….and I simply whispered Bless You. You were waiting for me outside the hall afterwards, and kindly applied six of the best for Talking….” sizzzcrackkk “….ahhh,” she gasped, “….I wouldn’t have minded so much, except it made me six minutes late for Lesson 1, and I happened to be on five Detentions at the time. So the upshot was two more, each of which had a Closure Caning, and not counting an Explanation to Terrence. Pretty good going, even by St Sticks’ standards….” fair comment, but this was the way the system worked. Something similar had happened to her several times when she’d risen through the ranks, “….so I shall be pleased to stroke YOUR cunnie with The Cattle Prod.” To keep good old Zappo Products in the blue chips, as she spread her legs….ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH….” ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH,” she moaned. Much more and she’d be cumming again….FLASHH “….do excuse me,” said Miss Whiplash, “since I’ve several other salutary sows needing attention. The idea is you continue to crawl around the field, until such time as you want an alternative accommodation.” She sloshed away, even as another bedraggled and muddied figure approached her hesitantly on all fours.

 

“Is it really you….Grizzie?” he asked, with the ministry of the bleedin’ obvious again. On the other hand, maybe all the mud made a positive identification more difficult? “Yes,” she replied, “although it’s Domme now, which as a pupil In The Pink last year you should know perfectly well.” She peered at his hang-dog expression without warmth, since he seemed a simple submissive. “I know you’ve always shunned subbies,” he said, somehow divining her thoughts, “but since you’re a salutary sow, you must have SOME small similar side. I never thought I’d have the opportunity to say this, but I’ve always been a secret admirer of yours, and been foolishly infatuated.” She pursed her lips. “Remind me of your name,” she asked. “It’s Owen Beehive,” he replied, “and hence Oh Behave….” fair enough, “….one of The Six Canees last year….” dorm 6C, whose members craved caning at all costs, “….I really relished receiving your rattan on my raw rear….” quod erat demonstrandum, or Thus It Has Been Proved, “….and you dished me a delightful dozen due during September as part of the Autumn Thrash. However I claimed you hadn’t done so when you caught me wanking worthlessly in the Games changing room the following month. I suffered some six strokes for such sin, and then you stuck me under the cold showers, in order to cool my ardour. I was wanting more largesse for lying, but alas you gave me six dozen Lines instead. I’d even hoped for more hiney hits when I handed them in to your study, but alas you were otherwise engaged in the shower. Your junior fag kindly confirmed you were Wasting Water with Dildo Dick….” he shrugged, “….although I’d have been highly happy to help.” 

 

Which was the way of the world, she agreed as they worked their wicked way around to the entrance gate. Obviously, it was something with which she was an expert. “I’m done here, Domme,” he said, standing with difficulty, “since I’ve been well-whipped by plenty of prefects, and I’ve even taken a turn in the nettle patch….” oo..er, “….it’s not exactly tiptoe through the tulips, since they insist you sit smartly for several seconds….and it sodding well still stings.” Ouch….as she stood, too. “Where are you off to now?” she asked, as they sloshed out of the field. “The sheep dip,” he replied, “and then I shall go to The Blacksmith, and get a branding on my bare bum….with your initials D G G….” good grief, “….I expect nothing in return, since I know it’s unrequited love….” at least he knew his limitations, as together they padded towards the farmyard, “…..but should you ever discover you’re at a loose end, and are feeling charitable, I’m in The Beehive. It’s study 10 on Level 2.” Why not, as she turned towards him? “Mmmm,” he moaned as she kissed him hard, and held his hit hiney. Sure enough, she could feel the raised results of the nettles on a really raw rear. “Thank you, Domme,” he said as soon as they separated, “you’ve made me very happy.” A pulsing penis provided proof of the postulate….SMACKK “….oww,” he gasped. “Shoo,” she growled, “go and get dipped, since it’ll cool you off again.” He smirked, and headed away.

 

Slightly unsteadily, she ambled into the farmyard, and at once spotted a genuine farmer. “Good afternoon….Grizzie Bare,” said Major Clarence Icewater in his usual clipped tones, “delighted you could make it today, although I was somewhat surprised when Sue Sweet said you’d be playing a salutary sow….” she was as well, and she’d spent several weeks wrestling with herself before final succumbing, “…. Richard Sharp mentioned you’d arrived, on his way into the farmhouse for lunch. I have to say he seemed very happy about something.” She smiled slightly. “We’re going on a date this evening, Sir,” she replied, “since it seems we don’t dislike each other nearly as much as we thought. I suppose you could say our separate subbie sides have both blossomed, even though we’re both basically Dominant in disciplinary disposition.” He nodded. “It’s pretty plain you’ve already tried the pig paddy field,” he said, “so what’s on your agenda now, soldier?” She remembered his habit of putting people into the army. “I’ll try a pigsty please, Sir,” she replied, “and then maybe the milking machinery.” He nodded. “In which case, onto your knees.” She paused, hoping he’d help her with his cattle prod….ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH,” she moaned as it touched her twat, and she fell forward. With her slit still singing, she crawled across the muddy farmyard, and they soon reached the line of pigsties. “I think № 2 will work well,” he said, “we’ve several salutary sows inside, plus a prime porker, as well as real pigs….” he paused, “….you know the drill. There’s no formal timetable as such, so you can leave whenever you wish. If you haven’t already eaten, there’s several large bowls of food just inside…..” not proprietary pigswill, but probably best beef stew, “….perfectly palatable…..”  although the real pigs also agreed, as she’d seen the previous year, “….obviously there’s no cutlery….” she watched whilst he raised the gate, “….get in….ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH….” she moaned at another touch….ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH….” ZZZZZZ “….UGHHH….fuck….yess….YESS.” She crawled through and collapsed onto the muddy straw, shivering all over in obvious orgasm. “Evidently another pussy pain slut,” he suggested, “it must be….well, crawling with them….” ha bloody ha, “….do enjoy your stay inside the sty, soldier. I’ll be away, since I’ve many other duties.”

 

Slowly, the world stopped spinning, and she raised her rear. Arse in the air was the custom, which made the salutary sows seem surprisingly similar to their porcine cousins. Then she crawled across to the food bowls, and helped herself to several mouthfuls of stew. “Greetings….Grizzie Bare,” said someone, “this is SO much a surprise….” she sniggered, “….having hailed from one of the so-called CP dorms, I’m not at all mad at you for the discipline you dished me over the years.” So a second scholar was pleased to have had their posterior punished, rather than wreaking revenge. “I’m afraid I don’t recall your name,” she said, “although I suppose I should, since your accenting of the adverb is somehow familiar.” The other smiled widely. “It’s Andrea Pawling,” she replied, “formerly of The Six Jailbirds. As you might expect, this is all SO straight up my street….and I’m here every week.” She could understand how it would appeal to someone from dorm 6J. “Absolutely appalling….Appalling,” she agreed absently as she wiped her mouth, and then her hand on some straw. “I don’t see the prime porker, as promised by Made Your Eyes Water,” she said, “and who is it?” The other smiled. “It’s Shagger,” she answered, as her heart leaped again, “although he was a Farmer last time….” he’d always been a sixdy-sixdy switch….six dozen to the gross, or even-steven, “….he’s inside the covered area if you wanted to say Hello….” excellent, she agreed as she started to crawl accordingly towards it, “….the best of luck.” Why, she wondered as she continued through the door into the darkness?

 

There were no windows, although it was evident she wasn’t alone. “Ooh….ooh,” she moaned as she felt her fancy fondled, so she spread her legs fetchingly, “….OOOH….do it some more, dearest David.” There was a sudden snigger. “I’m over here, Domme,” said an amused voice. What the FUCK, she wondered with worry? “So who’s stroking my slit?” she demanded. “It’s Turnip,” he replied, “have you forgotten him already….?” hell, she had, as belatedly she recalled the prospectus for Farmyard Fun and Frolics….and about the big boar, whose bacon had been saved by his services as a stud, “….if it’s any consolation, he’s already similarly stroked my scrotum and straining shaft with his snout. I didn’t expect it to be especially erotic, but it was surprisingly stimulating….” he paused, “….even so, I’m grateful he’s well fed, since there’s no guarantee he won’t go for the gonads….” or bite both boobs, “….but this is a most pleasant surprise.” She crawled towards him. “Can you do me, David?” she asked, “since it’s a certainty your slots for this evening and tomorrow morning are taken.” He sniggered again. “This isn’t exactly the most salubrious of settings for a screw,” he agreed, “although I’ve already done Appalling in the same sordid style….” so what about the other salutary sows? “….they’re The Tidy Twins….for whom my not-so hidden charms are wasted….” clearly the clairvoyance course had been worth every new pound, “….two of your successors in The Six Sneaks, who’ve never had any time for me….” boy, were they missing out? “….fortunately I’ve sufficient skill….” and spunk, “….to service two successive slits....which is one reason why Bi-some threesomes are so good….” and another would be him watching the wanton wicked wenches or Witches at work together? “….how will you want my willy? Missionary, or in the Superior style?”

 

She considered the question. “Can we do doggy, David,” she said, “there’s no need for any oral appreciation, since I’m already totally turned on, and your tool will tip my twat over into orgasm.” She backed herself towards him, hoping it wasn’t Turnip. She’d never been into bestiality, and anyway there were several serviceable standard sows, should he be feeling frisky. Then she felt his human hands holding her naughty nipples. “Do me, David….” she implored, as her labial lips were parted and her pussy penetrated, “….Uhhh….Uhhh….Uhhh….” she moaned as he humped her hard. “The….Uhhh….least I can do is to ensure you….Uhhh….cum first,” he urged, “….UHHH….UHHH….OMG David….harder….UHHH, I’m cumming….UHHH….hold me hard….I’m cumming….yes….YESS….YESS.” She wiggled her waist slightly to coax him into continuing his quest. “UHHH….UHHH….UHHH,” he moaned, “Domme, I’m spurting already….UHHH….YESS….YESS….YESS.” He eased himself off her, and slowly his soft shaft slipped out. “Now we’ve done the dirty deed,” she said, “let’s leave Turnip, and be on our wicked ways. Perhaps you could kindly accompany me to The Milking Shed?” He patted her posterior and followed her out of the covered area. “I doubt Margarine will get much change out of me,” he said, as she aimed at an adorable arse….SMACKK “….oww….sod off, Shagger,” said a vixen’s voice. “Not guilty, Florence,” he said as he passed the presented posterior….presumably Flow Tide? Then they reached the gate. “Could you kindly raise it for us, Andrea?” he asked, as she did so. “Screw you soon, Shagger,” murmured Andrea Pawling, as he followed her outside into the farmyard.

 

Slowly, they both stood up. “This is going to be properly painful when I get back to my study, my love,” he said, as they started on their way, “since I’m now owed two Sex Thrashings. Rest assured I’ll undertake to Take Them On Trust, since neither you nor Andrea are in any state to administer them. In the past it would be Nurse Crusher, but nowadays my senior fag’s perfectly proficient with posterior punishment. I rather recall your cunt currency, unless you’ve upped the ante, and Appalling is Six For Sex. So Mitches will give me a straight eighteen, except I suppose I should say a sinful sixdeen….and seriously so….” very witty, “….I’m not sure of your itinerary for the rest of your visit, but should you suffer from insomnia, or awaken early, you might care to step across to my study at any time from six o’clock onwards? My morning date is with Nasty Girl, who did once suggest a Bi-some threesome with you….?” the teacher Anastasia Girling, “….I’m sure Stacy wouldn’t mind you muscling in on my manhood, so to speak.” She squeezed his hand. “A very generous gesture,” she agreed, “and we’ll see how things work out. What I haven’t had a chance to tell you is how I’ve patched things up with Rick The Prick. We’re due to visit The Stern Maiden together this evening in my hire car….” she paused, “….I do feel a slight twinge of guilt for finding the love of my life after so long, only to fuck a further fella within an hour….Mmmm,” she added as he kissed her, and so many more celestial harps sounded. “Best hope it’s not a Strict Sirs session,” he said as soon as they’d separated. “What are they?” she asked, “I’ve only been there once, when Terrence took me, and I don’t recall such a thing.” He patted her head. “The roles are reversed,” he explained, “so the sinful sluts supply the Coffee With Whipped Cream….” she shivered, “….as regards Richard, I doubt he’d mind much. But as his open-Wife, you should be able to continue playing the field….” he paused, “….I understand he has an offer from Aberdeen University….” he had? “….so he may be able to join you there in the autumn….” once again, her heart leaped, “….A-Levels permitting.” Then they reached their destination.

 

The Milking Shed 

In Lac Veritas 

As a Latin Lass, it was easy to translate….Where There Is Milk, There’s Truth. So not quite Wine, as they padded inside. Then she shivered at the strong smell of straw. Already, she could hear the hum of the milking machinery. As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, she could see some sinful studs lined up along one wall, all shackled and ironed. They were all unclothed, with the exception of one which wore a pink hood over his head. He’d be a so-called shy flower, a Dominant dolt who didn’t want his deviance divulged. Their necks were all noosed, since she rather recalled the Milkmaid being into Snuff Stuff. Needless to say, their crotches were connected to the nozzles. All six sufferers were shaking slightly, clearly under substantial sexual stimulation. He bowed towards the pretty personage wearing a soiled and stained black oilskin overall. It was only loosely affixed, and it seemed she wore nothing else underneath, apart from a pair of matching boots. Despite its obvious functionality, it was pretty plain she was particularly pokeable. “Hello, Shagger,” said Irene Marge, stroking herself where she shouldn’t, “I was hoping you’d finally show up….” clearly, he’d already met her….and apparently made a hit? “….although from the state of your soft shaft, it seems you’re not especially pleased to see me?” She saw him smile wryly. “I’ve just serviced two salutary sows, Ma’am,” he said, “so the milking machinery wouldn’t make much from me. However, as I mentioned last time, I’ve a filthy fetish for lovely Ladies in oilskins. You did suggest showing me your production statistics….” which must make a change from etchings? “….so perhaps a quick kiss and cuddle, with a firm promise to be….well, firmer next time….” of all the sodding cheek, but spoken with the complete confidence of a Cunt Casanova. On the other hand, why was she worried, since hers had been one of the copulated cunts? “….I’ll definitely determine you a date before the end of term, when I can do the deed properly….” he paused, “….meantime, I’ve brought a salutary sow for your august attention.” He gestured towards her. “Was she one of your recent recruits, Shagger?” she asked sourly….or should it be sow-erly? “Yes, Ma’am,” he replied, “this is my dearest Domme….who was Grizzle Guts last year.” There was a sudden sniff. “I rather recall her saying something along the lines of how she’d sooner be dead in a ditch,” she said, “yet here she is.” Shagger smiled sweetly. “Her Mental Makeover has intervened, Ma’am,” he replied, “and she’s….well, cumming to terms with her subbie side.” Very fucking funny, again.

 

“Stand against the other wall,” she ordered, “in position № 1, since you’re the only sow at present. Arms UP for the shackles, and legs spread wide….” she duly did so, as her wrists and ankles were immobilized, “….are you a shy flower, which wants a hood? Or are happy to be humbled with the world and his Wife watching.” She shrugged. “I’m past caring, Ma’am,” she admitted, “although Grizzle Guts would have wanted one. However she was a horribly haughty harridan who hated shame….even though it would have done her the world of good.” Her mud-drubbing by dearest David on the playing fields sprang to mind a second time. “There’s no noose like good noose….” he said wittily, as her neck was noosed, “….the rope’s only tentatively tied at the top. Should the worst happen and you faint, then you’ll fall to the floor without being hanged.” Nice to know. “Ohhh….ohhh….”she murmured as the nozzles were connected to two tantalizing tits. “Obviously there won’t be any milk production,” the Milkmaid continued, “however it will still be horrendous humiliation….” she wheeled another item into place, “….I took up Shagger’s suggestion about Mechanized Multi-stranded Mammary Minute Martinets….” or rather rotating tease-whips, “….albeit for strafing the slit….” oo..er, “….and he’s right. They do help naughty nipples stay stimulated….” as indeed she’d discovered to her detriment at Stern Hall the previous summer. She’d insisted at the outset to Professor Wodin Tiberius Thring about not being some sort of slut, and had been mortified to find she was badly mistaken, “….and it’s the same with scrotums, and straining shafts….oh, you rude boy,” she added as he patted her posterior. “She’s a pussy pain slut, Ma’am,” he confirmed, “so she’ll enjoy any amount of Cunnie Punnie.” The Milkmaid giggled girlishly. “I’ll just get her going,” said Margarine, “and then perhaps you could accompany me to my office? I’ll accept your offer on account, against your absolute assurance of some more subsequent satisfactory service.” She pressed a button, and then the Martinets started up. “UGHHH….UGHHH….UGHHH….UGHHH,” she gasped as her fancy’s flesh was flayed. Dammit….wasn’t this what Dick Dastardly had once done to her with the Autostrop in a distant dream? “Uhhh….Uhhh….Uhhh,” she moaned as the nozzles sucked on her naughty nipples. Hell, they were hard, and they’d only just started.

 

Æons later it seemed, she was soaked in sweat. Then Shagger sauntered past with a smug smile. “I was able to offer Irene a short screw after all,” he said, “under the heading of a Quicke Fuckie. She graciously applied only three whacks, which is as well considering what I’ve still to suffer shortly. However I’ll leave you now, having loved you. I won’t bother with Dowsing Duty, since I shall shower in my study. However I’d strongly suggest you do so, since otherwise you’ll make a mess in your hire car….” fair comment, “….safe journey, should I not….well, see you soon….” screw him, “….and enjoy your date with Richard. I’m very happy for you both.” He mouthed her a kiss, even as the Martinets started up. “UGHHH….UGHHH….UGHHKK….UGHHKK,” she gasped again, as now the noose nipped at the nape of her neck. Being theoretically about to breathe one’s last was indeed strangely stimulating.

  

Another eternity afterwards, she was shivering all over in sheer sexual stress. She’d cum several more times, and she had to admit Snuff Stuff had a lot going for it. “Ohh….ohh,” she moaned as the Milkmaid finally removed the nozzles. “Shagger’s GOOD….” she agreed, as she removed the noose, followed by all her shackles, “….I raised my oilskins, bent over the desk, and he offered me any amount of anal attention. It was followed by oral appreciation, whilst he met my martinet….” seven strands of sheer suffering, “….by which time we’d stimulated his shaft sufficiently for a short screw. I’m really looking forward to a further full fuck from his fancy.” So another success story. “Thank you for this session, Ma’am,” she said, “it certainly succeeded in showing this slut some Superiority….” Smackk “….oww,” she added at a playfully patronized pat on the posterior. “You’re most welcome,” the Milkmaid replied, as slowly and unsteadily, she stumbled towards the shed door.

 

She stepped out into daylight, and saw how her hire car had arrived in the interim. It was parked outside The Gelding Shed, something which she might manage without this time? What she wanted was a wash, which alas would be the hard way. Reluctantly, she padded towards Captain Carla Icewater, noting her British army attire with its khaki-coloured short severe service skirt. “I like dowsing despicably devious and damnably demanding damsels,” she said with a wide smile and high-pressure hose , “especially uppish ones which need to be taken down a few pegs.” She winked once, and turned on the tap….WHOOSH “….AHHH….” she gasped as the water cascaded across her chest….WHOOSH “….ughhh….” she spluttered as it fell foul of her face. She slipped on the wet stones, and lay writhing on the ground. “Stay still, soldier….” she said, adopting her husband’s habit, and with a wet Wellington boot boring into her back….WHOOSH….WHOOSH “….Ahhh….Ahhh,” she gasped as her derrière was done….WHOOSH….WHOOSH “….Ahhh….Ahhh….AHHH,” the jet jolted both buttocks before continuing along her crease. Eventually, it was withdrawn. “Turn over, soldier,” she ordered….WHOOSH….WHOOSH “….UGHHH….UGHHH,” she moaned, her legs spread wide as the jet finally found and flushed her flogged fancy. “You’re done….Domme,” she said, as she turned off the hose, “and I’ll admit I enjoyed it immensely. Here’s a towel….” she handed it over, “….you’ll find a Short Shirt in your car….” which was quick work? “….I’m one of the Detention Supervisors this evening….” but how had she known her intended itinerary? “….so feel free to choose me if you wish, since I’d to continue our co-operation.” It was good to be wanted, even if not necessarily for the right reasons. “Yes, Ma’am,” she replied sulkily, “I’ll give it some thought.” Then a second sow strolled up, completely covered in mud. “I should get double time for you,” she said, as she started the procedure all over again. Certainly it was with some Schadenfreude, as she towelled herself down, whilst watching the wanton wicked wench washed. So who was, she wondered. “Turn over, Mo,” she said, “and I’ll do The Mohole.” What wit….WHOOSH….WHOOSH “….UGHHH….UGHHH,” the other girl moaned in obvious pussy pain….plus pleasure. Which must, she reflected as she stacked the towel neatly on the ground, make her Maureen Hoag….and hence hailing from dorm 6H? Gingerly she opened the car, and slid slowly into the driver’s seat. On the passenger seat there were her residual basic black clothes. They were the ones she’d been wearing on arrival, obviously placed there by Richard Sharp as asked. However, there were also two pink items, accompanied by a naughty Note. She recognized her former fag’s handwriting at once.

 

Domme – I bumped into Rick The Prick upon arrival, and he said you were doing a Detention. You’ll need a Short Shirt and tie, so I fetched one of each from my study. I’m afraid you’ll also be introduced the hard way to Davy’s initiatives. They’re the so-called sodding Shagger’s Natty New Seats Of Learning, which I mentioned on your previous visit. I fear the two go hand-in-hand….well, seat to semi-sharp spikes. Certainly they each make Detentions much more memorable. Best swishes, and I hope your date goes well this evening. Love, Brenda.  

PS I’m happy to have humped him on your behalf during the past year. However our relationship would have had to end soon in any event. I like to imagine I’ve moulded him quite a lot during our “marriage.” With luck, you’ll find him more amenable towards pussy pleasing, and far less firmly fixed on fellatio for a fella’s fancy. 

 

Presumably, she’d spoken similarly to Cooler Carla? She picked up the pink shirt, and held it high. Heavens, there was hardly anything left. She could see it had been specially shaped, sewn and seamed to remove much of the material. The sleeves were unchanged, but at the back it was cut away just below the shoulder blade. The collar remained, and a three inch tongue carried the buttons, which all allowed the pink tie to be worn conventionally. It was quite clear how there was an added advantage when worn by sinful sluts. It also enabled an instant naughty nipple inspection, since a beautiful boob was proudly presented in place of one pocket. She shrugged, and put it on. It didn’t make much difference to her overall attire, and she’d still be Driving Dubiously Dressed. Slowly, she drove out of the farmyard, and took the track. Shortly, she passed the abandoned remains of the monks’ kitchen gardens from the original Stricktlands Abbey, and finally finished in the Staff car park. All right, she thought as she parked at one end, technically she had no business doing so. However, what could anyone do about it….apart from ask her to move into one of the various Visitors’ ones? She took hold of her overnight bag from the back, and extracted both brush and comb. After she’d done her best using the limited resources of the driving mirror, she returned them, plus the accumulation of clothes. The sun was warm through the windshield, and suddenly she was terribly tired. Perhaps a short forty winks would work wonders?

 To be continued...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment